Saturday, December 5, 2009

Paramore tickets...and FAST!?

Is there a way to get paramore tickets at a music store or booth anywhere in the Bay area? me and my friends were planning to go to the Warfield in San Fransisco on November 8, Thursday.



Paramore tickets...and FAST!?playhouse



paramore



08 Nov 2007, 08:00 PM



982 Market Street, San Francisco, CA, 94102



Cost : $19



w/ The Starting Line, The Almost



Paramore tickets...and FAST!?plays opera theater



not anywhere that I know of. But a good place to get a ticket with good seats and a good price, could be ticketmaster.com. They ship to you pretty fast, or go on the night of the concert and normally there are people on the streets that are selling tickets. I've done that before, and the seats that I have got a pretty good.
ticket sites are very good, and most are trusted. they are very reliable and deliver anywhere for a small cost.
The show's sold out! Does anyone know where I can still get tickets for a cheap price?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd