Saturday, December 5, 2009

Botcon tickets?

The Transformers Convention - I asked a question asking if anyone knew when the tickets go on sale and someone reported me and yahoo removed my question.... I would really really love to know why someone did that and does anyone know if I can challenge Yahoo on this? I am really ticked off about this....



Botcon tickets?events



You're wasting your time protesting. Yahoo! will delete whatever content it deems inappropriate. Even I had a response deleted--for no apparent reason (it did not violate any of the Community Guidelines and Standards of Conduct--trust me, I know)--and though I protested their action, Yahoo! representatives ultimately stopped responding to my e-mail messages. I regret to learn your post was deleted, if it was as innocuous as you suggest.



Here's the BotCon info you want, though.



http://botcon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd