Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blackhawk tickets?

I am planning a mini vacation for my boyfriend and I in January, to Chicago, and I wanted to take him to a Blackhawk game. Two questions:



1. Average price for 2 tickets, good seats? Doesn't have to be lower level, but, don't want standing room only.



2. Are they availible to buy, or or can we only get them through scalpers and such?



Blackhawk tickets?opera house



well they way they been playing the past few years you can get decent seats for around $40 -$50 each...and you should be able to get them from the box office..or from ticketmaster..or from chicagoblackhawks.com



Blackhawk tickets?dream theater opera theater



ticket master, not sure on prices.....but have fun :)
why the heck would you go to a blackhawks game?



They'd probably let you in for free just to say they had more than 10 people in attendance. Just kidding, but you definitely don't have to worry about them being sold out.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even go on Sunday. There were some fun things to do, especially for kids but I expect more for my money and more from the Blackhawks. They usually do a much better job. Go Hawks!
    Tickets for Chicago Blackhawks

    ReplyDelete

 
Ltd