Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cricket Tickets?

Hi i have cricket tickets for sale for the match between england and india. the price is 锟?0 each which is very cheap. the match is on the 13th of august. i have quite a few for available. please email me for more information or if you are interested in buying. email address is Gold_bargainz@hotmail.co.uk



Cricket Tickets?plays



Sorry I have work.



Cricket Tickets?opera ticket opera theater



Where did you get the tickets printed? Just kidding.
no i dont want it
NAH
im sorry some others
Why not go yourself you never know you may enjoy it. I would ask why you have so many available, I am a county member and the number of tickets I can apply for is strictly limited so how come you have so many.



Also I do not consider 锟?0 very cheap that seems to be the face value of the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd