Thursday, December 10, 2009

Any tips for snatching up concert tickets online before they're gone?

My favourite band will be playing in a city near me in August, and I desperately want to go. You can get tickets online, of course, but I've never done much shopping online before so I have some concerns. This band is very popular by the way, and I'm sure the tickets for the show will be sold out in about an hour, if not in a matter of minutes after they go on sale. To anyone who has some experience doing this - any tips for getting my hands on tickets before they sell out? Anything I should watch out for in regard to, I don't know, super slow server because of all the traffic, or whatever?



Thanks for any advice.



Any tips for snatching up concert tickets online before they're gone?sunshine



Check fan club web site because sometimes you can get pre-sale tickets before they are offered to the public.



Any tips for snatching up concert tickets online before they're gone?star theater opera theater



get on their mailing list. sometimes you can get pre-sale tickets, before the public can.
check and find out when they go on sale from there own website. a lot of the time they will tell you the exact time that they go on sale so make sure you know that. sometimes you can get them from places like ticketstoseats.com for pretty cheap.
try http://www.tickex.com a comparison site that lists a bunch of different sellers so you can be sure they will have the tickets you want

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd