Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lawn tickets at Verizon Wireless Ampitheater in Charlotte NC?

Does anyone know how good the lawn seats are at Verizon Wireless Ampitheater in Charlotte NC? I wanna get tickets to a show, but I don't want to waste my money if the lawn seats there suck. (I know they're not gonna be *great,* but there are gradations of "less than great!")



Lawn tickets at Verizon Wireless Ampitheater in Charlotte NC?pacific theater



normally there about 40$$ not 100% sure though try the website it shows you the seating map and costs.



Lawn tickets at Verizon Wireless Ampitheater in Charlotte NC?phantom of the opera opera theater



Are you going to the Radiohead show? I decided lawn was better than nothing considering Radiohead is the greatest band ever and they hardly ever come to the states. Its all about the aural experiance. haha. Im pumping myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd