Saturday, December 5, 2009

Barcelona tickets?

Hi there



I'm going to barcelona in february and want to go to a game at the nou campe.



I wondered has anyone ever successfully used any of the websites that sell tickets in advance, and if so could you advise me which ones to use?



Thanks!



Barcelona tickets?getting late



I used http://www.barcelonafootballtickets.com



It is run by Dave who is English and they speak English and Spanish and are an official supplier and 100% legit.



Barcelona tickets?regal theater opera theaterThanks alot! This is the most reasonably priced website I have seen as well, and good to be reassured that they are trustworthy! Thanks everyone for your help. Report It


i have no idea but im going in june ... let me know how it goes please
I usually use SeatBOT.com for hard to find and sold out stuff. I had never checked to see if they sold foreign tickets so when I saw you question I checked it out. Low and behold, they had tickets for Nou Campe shows.. I added a link to the ticket lists below.
I also bought through http://www.barcelonafootballtickets.com



I had no problems and the seats were good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd