Thursday, December 10, 2009

Airline Tickets with Cash??

So I'm 16 and I wanna fly out to my friend's (without my parents knowing) and I wanna know if its possible for me to purchase airline tickets



Airline Tickets with Cash??ms stress



There are airlines that offer you online booking and paying in cash at the airport but , which one I'm not for sure.



You can try one of these sites. I use them because of the multiple links all in one page but, I'm sure there's alot out there for travel and these could be a start.



Airline Tickets with Cash??home theater system opera theater



Yes, you can. You can purchase airline tickets in cash at the ticket counters at the airport. Also, some airlines allow you to book tickets online, they give you a confirmation number, and you take that number to your local Western Union and purchase your ticket there. It would help to also know what airline you're trying to book with. We could give you better answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd